I-tsu-tsu Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “we”) has established the following personal information protection policy for the treatment of personal information within us. We all realize this policy is our priority and will comply with this policy.
1. Collection of Your Personal Information
We will collect your personal information in the scope and manner necessary for the use purpose set forth in “2. Purposes of Use of Information Collected” below.
2. Purposes of Use of Information Collected
Your personal information collected will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy below. We will not provide your personal information to any other third party, and take all measures to prevent mistreatment of your personal information.
We may use your personal information to:
- provision of consulting and services;
- responding to various kinds of inquiries or the like;
- provision of information regarding our activities;
- provision of information or details regarding invitations for, or receipt of applications for enrollment and participation in, events, training programs and seminars we will offer.
- sending or transmission of, or receipt of applications for, our newsletters;
- sending or transmission of, or receipt of applications for inquiries;
- ongoing communications and provision of information to applicants for our recruitment;
- ongoing personnel management and training for those who have received and informal employment commitment;
- calling of duty to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of personal information; , or
- the extent that we are required to do so by law.
3. Management of Personal Data
We shall take every precaution that are necessary and appropriate to prevent unauthorized access, loss (the regular erasure of personal information will not be regarded as “loss”), disclosure, corruption, manipulation, or disclosure. In order to ensure the safe management of personal information, we will supervise all employees as necessary and appropriate. When outsourcing the handling of personal data, in whole or in part, we will supervise all outsourced service providers as necessary and appropriate.
4. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We take our responsibility to protect your personal data and will not supply them to any third parties, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- with your consent;
- for processing users’ request by our subsidiary or parent company;
- for external processing users’ request by outsourced service providers; or
- for legal reasons.
5. Identity Confirmation
When the principal identified requests inquiry, correction or deletion of the relevant personal data, we will first verify that the request is actually being made by or on behalf of the principal, and upon verification, we will respond to the request in obedience to the Act of the Protection of Personal Information.
In the case of any inquiry regarding our personal information protection policy, please contact the following:
I-tsu-tsu Co. Ltd.
Fujishin Build. 5F F-1 4-4-18 Kitanagasa-dori Chuo-ku, Kobe, Japan, 650-0012
Date of Enactment:19 October, 2015
Date of Update:25 October, 2016
Chief Privacy Officer: I-tsu-tsu Co. Ltd. Director, Takayuki Takahashi (Mr.)